ROBOT

17:01

Cardigan - Zara (Mens) | Skirt - Primark | Tee - Missguided | Boots - ASOS | Socks - Topshop 

YUP. I have jumped on the 'pleated Primark leather skirt bandwagon' - I remember last year I desperately wanted to get my hands on the black version of this skirt, but it was out of stock everywhere. But woo they have brought it out in silver which to be honest I think is far nicer than the black one and I cannot wait to wear it this winter. 

I feel like I look like a tin robot with all the grey tones but hey. I hope every one had lovely weekend, the weather was gorgeous. It is suppose to turn quite cold and gloomy this week, which is typical just when London Fashion Week is about to kick off. I am heading to a few shows which I am super excited about, but have no clue what to wear the weather is so unpredictable it is proving very hard to outfit prepare.  Is anyone else going to head to LFW this year, if so let me know we might be going to the same shows :)? 

You Might Also Like

25 comments

  1. Aw that top is so cute and I love the colour of that skirt, so much nicer than black!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this outfit! The top looks great with that skirt...ahhh you always look flawless!

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I soo want this skirt! I havent seen it in primark yet though.
    It looks so good with all the grey shades xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this skirt in Primark the other day but couldnt decide whether to try it on. looks fab on you though xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT'S PRIMARK!!! It look so expensive, and looks amazing on you galpal xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the tshirt

    www.northoflondonblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. All in all a very nice outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and btw, can u post a haircare/-styling routine? :)

      Delete
    2. aha to be honest I dont really have a hair care / styling routine. I use Aussie Leave in conditioner after every time I wash my hair. But as for styling I just brush it once when wet then leave it to dry naturally. The bed head look is my every day look :)

      Delete
  8. love this, i never brought it either but i may get this, so cute. i love the grey tones xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, love the skirt!! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. that skirt is flipping amazing! How much was it? xx

    prettylittleenvies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goddddd, I have to get to Primark now! I've always regretted not going for the black one!
    You look really good, I like the cardi with the skirt :)

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the metallic skirt!!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I neeeeed these boots! Also love the leather skirt, stunning!

    viedelara.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the way you've styled this skirt x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have this skirt in black but now I want this colour, looks amazing!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Was trying to get that skirt in black too, love the silver though. You look amazing, love that cardigan

    Ellie | Misseblog xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this top and the skirt.. so great together :)

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. That skirt is amazing! You look lovely. Also that cardigan looks incredibly cosy! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can't wait to hear about the LFW shows you're going to! So jealous of everyone going! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. The greys are truly perfect. I've somehow managed to completely miss these skirts and i've lusted over them on other people. Love a wipe clean fabric haha

    The colours make this.

    lena xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oohh I love this, was desperate for the pleated leather skirt too. This silver one is so cool, love it with the greys! x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this outfit, so cute!

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete