ROLL WITH IT

11:13

HM Culottes / Thailand - Kirsty Wears
HM Culottes / Thailand - Kirsty Wears
HM Culottes / Thailand - Kirsty Wears

Blue Printed Culottes - H&M
Knitted Top - Topshop
White Birkenstocks
Hand Printed Shopper - Thailand

These H&M culottes have been my best friend whilst here in Thailand, they are literally the easiest, most comfortable bottoms I think I own and that is quite a statement as my trouser collection is pretty big atm.  Maybe because they are shorter than all my other pairs (being culottes and all) I just find them an easy go to specially if the days activities are walking around lots, I also travelled to Thailand in them too and they were perfect for a long hour flight. 

I have noticed recently that my wardrobe is turning into one big clash, with colours, prints and all sorts. I don't know whether its because I'm here in Thailand that I have a tendency to chuck whatever on and feel the need to blog it, even if some of you may think hmm what she wearing? But as fashion bloggers go I like to log everything I wear and am in love with, so let's just roll with it  aha. 
Oh and you haven't seen already, over the weekend I created a vlog of mine and James drive around Koh Samui Island see here

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love Love Love those trousers
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mix of colours, it looks so summery and fun!

    ReplyDelete