60s Inspired Crochet Two Piece

22:05


60s inspired red two piece / kirsty wears blog
60s fashion inspo
Red Twin Set Crochet / Kirsty Wears Blog
Red Twin Set Crochet / Kirsty Wears BlogRed Twin Set Crochet / Kirsty Wears Blog

Sharing with you my latest make, this super cute 60s inspired shorts and crop combo. Now that it is finished I am not sure on the colour Red, but I think it would look really nice in Black or maybe a more neutral colour like Cream or White even with the different coloured flowers still. What do you think? I cannot help but feel super sassy when prancing around wearing it, whilst wishing I was a sassy pin up girl.

Not sure whether this style will feature in my soon to be online shop, so all opinions and thoughts would be very much appreciated please, to help me decide?

Oh and I'll outfit post this soon too, so you can see it on. Speak soon homies!

60's Fashion Inspiration / Kirsty Wears Blog

You Might Also Like

0 comments