New Spectacles with Firmoo.com

18:28

So it had come round to that time of the year again where I was in desperate need of some new specs and just like the last two years I turned to the beloved Firmoo.com to sort me out. I honestly cannot fault Firmoo and their service, they have a marvellous selection of specs to choose from both male, female and unisex styles - so there is no doubt you will find a pair to suit you every time. Not only is there a wide selection to choose from but they also offer many different frames with alternative colours and designs so you can have real fun try to choosing which colour, pattern and details to go for.

Firmoo Glasses Review / Kirsty Wear BlogFirmoo Review - Kirsty Wears Blog
Firmoo Review - KWB
Firmoo Review - Kirsty Wears Blog

This time round I went for a different shape to the usual classic Rayban style, choosing a more feminine  shape with slightly bigger frame that cat eye out a little in the corners. I also opted for a pink frame as I thought they would look sassy with my newly lilac toned hair. 

Another great feature of Firmoo and also another reason I like to shop my glasses from them, is their 'virtual try-on service' which allows you to either upload or take a photo and try your chosen style on. Allowing you to get a good idea of what your frames will look like on your face, I have used this service even time I have picked a new pair, and the results once the frames arrive are perfect and exactly how I imagined them to be. Leaving me a very happy bunny.

Firmoo Review / Kirsty Wears Blog
Firmoo Review / Kirsty Wears Blog

What do you think of my new specs? and have you used Firmoo before? 

For my readers Firmoo are offering 50% off selected frames (see here) so if you fancy come new frames then now is your chance amigos!



See my previous reviews and frames from Firmoo.com here (2013) and here (2014)

You Might Also Like

0 comments