I Heart Daniel Wellington

18:42

Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield Lady / Kirsty Wears BlogDaniel Wellington Classic Sheffield Lady / Kirsty Wears BlogDaniel Wellington Classic Sheffield Lady / Kirsty Wears Blog
Classic Sheffield Lady ℅ Daniel Wellington

Being a blogger you often find yourself wanting something another blogger has or find yourself liking and wearing a certain trend because it has become ridiculously popular across the whole blogging network and simply because it is everywhere. Which is completely normal and kind of the point of bloggers sharing with your their outfits and new buys anyways so it is all groovy. So getting to the point, there is in no doubt if you read blogs, follow bloggers or just an regular instagram browser you would of come across some one wearing a Daniel Wellington watch. DW has taken the socially interactive by storm and I don't think there is a day that goes by I don't see someone wearing and sharing their favourite DW.  So being a blogger an all I kind of feel like I'm part of the cool gang now with my own Classic Sheffield DW watch. I'm a sucker for watches any way always have had one in my life (or maybe five, ok ten) that I wear religiously and well of course I'm going to take up the opportunity to have another in my life. Who wouldn't?

Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield Lady / Kirsty Wears BlogDaniel Wellington Classic Sheffield Lady / Kirsty Wears Blog

This DW baby is a Classic Sheffield Lady with Silver face and Black Leather strap, and it quite simply the prettiest of classic style watches I have ever seen."With leather darker than the deepest parts of the ocean, the Classic Sheffield was carefully designed to stand the test of time while maintaining its effortless beauty. This minimalistic piece proves that simple does not necessarily mean boring" -  I could not agree more with this little bio on their page, the design is so effortless but looks so lovely on your wrist and quite frankly go with any look, outfit or style, it is timeless. I'm in love with my DW so expect to see me wearing it everyday aha. 

Do you have a favourite Daniel Wellington watch of your own, or have one on a wish list somewhere? Hold tight I have 15% OFF to treat you with, use the code 'kirstywears' at the checkout to get your discount today. Offer last until the 31st May.

You Might Also Like

0 comments