A Birthday OOTD

16:43

Missguided Daisy DressMissguided Daisy Embroidered Dress / Kirsty Wears Blog

Just a quick ootd post today as I'm currently nursing a food coma and having a sleepy sunday. Yesterday was my birthday and I can now announce that I am sadly 24, I know feel like I should be planning to have babies, get married and finding my perfect career - but instead I'm dying my hair pink, wearing hippy turbans and living amongst 100 balls of yarn which will soon be crochets (I hope). Can we just hold off being a responsible adult / doing grown up things till I'm 30, I just don't feel ready yet! Meh! that's enough age talk. 
Missguided Dress / DW Watch / Kirsty Wears Blog
Daniel Wellington Watch / Missguided Daisy Embroidered Dress / Kirsty Wears Blog
Missguided Daisy Embroidered Dress / Kirsty Wears Blog

Thank you everyone who wished me a happy birthday on both Facebook and Instagram, I tried to reply to them all so hopefully I didn't miss anyone. It was a very rainy afternoon in the end, so we managed to only beach for the morning, followed by one of my favourite restaurants for lunch. I did attempt to do a little shopping but it was just too wet, so we headed to the cinema to see the new Avengers movie ( which was amazing btw if you love Marvel as I do you are in for a treat, best one yet I think ) the evening ended at another one of my favourite thai restaurants where I had the yummiest pumpkin curry. So all in all a pretty relaxed birthday in thailand with lots of delicious food involved and hanging out with the boy - doesn't get much better than that really and here is a cheesy birthday grin just to prove it aha..

Missguided Daisy Dress / Kirsty Wears Blog

Dress - Missguided 
Bag - Primark 
Sandals - ASOS
Watch - ℅ Daniel Wellington 
Turban - DIY

Get a similar OOTD here: 

You Might Also Like

0 comments