OOTD Crochet Two Piece

11:38

Wearing: Hand Made Red Crochet Two Piece / Kirsty Wears BlogWearing: Hand Made Red Crochet Two Piece / Kirsty Wears BlogWearing: Hand Made Red Crochet Two Piece / Kirsty Wears BlogWearing: Hand Made Red Crochet Two Piece / Kirsty Wears Blog

Going to make this a short n sweet blog post today two reason really one being Flickr is being a pain in the bottom and taking so long to upload photos and two I'm not really that happy with the picture outcomes therefore don't want to spend to long looking at them.

Yesterday I wore the two piece that I recently crocheted and my god it is so comfortable. Not only do you feel super cute prancing around in it, it is so cosy to wear aha cosy may not be perfect for Thailand's heat but I was only running errands into town before heading to the beach so was not in it for long.

Not sure yet if I will feature this style on my online shop in July, I am still designing some newbies that I want to trial first. But do let me know if you want to see something like this for sale? 

Wearing: Hand Made Red Crochet Two Piece / Kirsty Wears Blog
Wearing: Red Crochet Two Piece / Kirsty Wears BlogWearing: Hand Made Red Crochet Two Piece / Kirsty Wears Blog
Wearing: Hand Made Red Crochet Two Piece / Kirsty Wears Blog
Wearing: Hand Made Red Crochet Two Piece / Kirsty Wears Blog
Two Piece - Made By Me (Shop Coming Soon) 
Sandals - ASOS
Fedora - Topshop 
Watch - Daniel Wellington (Get 15% Off with the code 'kirstywears' until 31st May) 

Happy Sunday xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments