Life Lately // The Beach, Road Trips and Coconuts

13:32

Life Lately / Instagram Edit / Kirsty Wears
Beach days looking for sea shells are my favourite
Life Lately / Instagram Edit / Kirsty Wears
I made a VLOG. Flat laying my current fav things to wear. Pretty Elephant prints. I now have a KETTLE, happiest bean ever.
Life Lately / Instagram Edit / Kirsty Wears
When the sun shines I am at my happiest. 
Life Lately / Instagram Edit / Kirsty Wears
However sometimes.. the sun doesn't stay for long. Storm clouding over Chaweng Beach. Quite a sight. 
Life Lately / Instagram Edit / Kirsty Wears
Coconut quotes, why not? More gorgeous prints from Thai markets. Sandy toes and last but not least.. the happiest chap I have ever seen.
That time again where I like to round up some of my favourite pictures and moments of recents events and things. Lots of beach days recently as the weather has been exceptional good, which is a surprise as it is suppose to be rainy season. However in saying that it is currently raining now and has done pretty much all week. 

Me and James have been brave and rented a moped for the month so we are excited to go on lots of island adventures. I did make a little Vlog of our first explore if you haven't seen it already then I'll link it here in case you fancy a watch. Also I'm not planning on making Youtube a 'thing' but I do plan on making lots more travel vlogs as I think they are a great way to look back on memories, so feel free to subscribe to my channel to see more.

If you follow me on twitter then you may have seen me screaming about cockroaches in our room to other day. Yes there where 10 cockroaches running around like transformers up the ceilings and on all our furniture, it was horrible and terrifying. But thankfully we have left that place and back to where we were original so things are all clean and safe again aha. Sadly we lost out on some money but we physically could not stay for 6 weeks in a place that was infested with them, we believe they had a nest under our bed and after some research there is no getting rid of them unless you get the exterminators in. SO we ran as fast as we could. Oh the wonders of travelling aha.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hey very nice blog!

    odchudzające

    ReplyDelete
  2. James looks very happy - but y'know, who can blame him with a pretty hot lady by his side!
    It sounds and looks like you're having the most incredible time ever - how long are you travelling for?! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Replied over on your blog my lover :)

      Delete