ZARA AW KNITWEAR LISTING

14:50

Zara AW Knitwear Listing // Kirsty Wears Style Blog

1. High Neck Sweater £45.99
3. Pink Knit Sweater £35.99

Knitwear has to be my favourite thing about Autumn/Winter (that is as well as boots, coats and scarves. Ok I have a lot of favourite things). I think the thing I love about winter clothes so much is that everything you purchase is such a good investment, and your favourite pieces will see you through one winter and possibly more special if it is a good quality coat or jumper. So I guess I can admit that I spend more on my winter clothes than I do any other season because one it just so happens I can buy all my favourite things and two they are all good future investments.

So today is all about knitwear and I have chosen Zara for my favourite knitwear picks, because if you know me then you'll know I am a bit of a knitwear fanatic and have a love for a good jumper or two and Zara knitwear in my experience in exceptional for style, quality, price and care. Not only do they produce stunning pieces that look great on the hanger and self, they wash great too. I don't know about you but I have had a many past experiences of buying a knitted jumpers at £40+ then putting it through its first wash (at what is recommended on the label) to come back either shrunk, deformed, dull, or bobbly. There is nothing worse than pulling your clothes out the washing machine to find they are destroyed. But I have found that my Zara knits tend to hold up well. 

Above are my top picks for this AW ranging from bold brights, to soft neutrals. Zara have got it all this season from chunky to soft fitted styles, fur textures and tie back details, to long lengths and cropped sleeves. I would love to hear what your favourites are and whether you love Zara knitwear too. p.s am I allowed to be a little sad that I won't be purchasing any new knitwear for a while.  



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I think if they made number 8 in black, my search for the perfect black jumper would be over!

    -Kelli x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The I love the gorgeous shades of pink of the Zara jumpers (number 3 and number 8).

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete