TOPSHOP AW COAT LISTING

14:35

Topshop AW Coat Love // Kirsty Wears Blog

4. Shearling Car Coat £595 (wowzer)

Serious Autumn envy going on right now. Just look at all these beautiful coats and I can't even consider purchasing one of them, maybe.. I could and have them waiting for at home for when I return to the UK. No that would just be ridiculous Kirsty, just stick to sharing them with your fellow bloggers. Ok! 

So to suppress my inner needs I will be creating a collective of AW listing and lusting and lovings over the next couple of weeks, only so I have an excuse to window shop all my favourite things and lucky for you Ima share them with ya. I know I know me so kind. LOL

So to kick things off, Topshop and their dreamy, delicious coats. I am loving this whole 'throw on' trend at the moment, like since when did we need buttons and zips anyway. Just throw it on and go - this my friends is genius. Also again everything is big, chunky and oversized which I absolutely LOVE and look for in probably everything when it comes to my winter clothes. A personal favourite has to be number one, the Faux Fur Patch Work Coat the colours and tones are to die for, gardd if any of you have or purchase this in the near future SEND me pictures (so I can cry) I want to see this beauty all winter. 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I need that lilac coat in my life, it's just perfect! <3 xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love a classic trench - might invest in one this year :)

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blue coat is gorge
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete