When Your Around

18:00

Happy Friday Y'all, hope you have all had good weeks. This week has been a weird one here in Thailand, the weather has been wet wet wet and when the sun did attempt to shine we had no beach to go to because the sea was so high and wavy. Although we did get the ride the waves eventually and well I lost my bikini one to many times and ended up with half the beach up my nose. Lovely. 

So this week I have been brain storming some ideas for my blog as believe it or not (I'm very sad about this) but I have finally ran out of new exciting clothes to outfit post and share. Today's outfit is even a mix up of items you have already seen. I know there is no harm in wearing and blogging the same garments I do it all the time back at home, specially if something is a fav I will always style it up different and blog. But I have almost done that with my suitcase wardrobe and sadly it is not in the budget to buy more stuffs and I also want to save more shopping till when we go Bangkok (which is next year). On that note if any of you guys have any other non outfit related blog topics or ideas that you would like to see me attempt then I would love to know (please leave a comment). I have been playing around a lot with youtube recently and am really enjoying editing etc so maybe I could do some more videos. Oh I dunno.. I'm sure I'll think of something. On to the outfit post.. 

Outfit post // Lookbook look - Kirsty Wears BlogOutfit post // Lookbook look - Kirsty Wears Blog
Cotton Cami - H&M 
Trousers & Bag - Thailand 
Sunglasses - Topshop 
Sliders - Birkenstocks

Outfit post // Lookbook look - Kirsty Wears Blog

Just a simply look with my fav wide leg trousers and this camisole which has been perfect, I think it has gone with pretty much everything 'bottom' wise in my suitcase. Of course it is a white cami you can't really go wrong. I am actually in the process of editing a 'mini travel lookbook', where this outfit features so that shall be up probably in the next couple of days. If you haven't already I would love if you could subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks guys, speak soon x



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Amazing trousers - love this outfit!xx

    www.fashionfrift.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete