Sunday Blogging Bloopers

13:21

So I'm sitting here with a cuppa and scrolling through my recents posts and pondering about what I could blog about today. See it is raining this morning in Thailand and the forecast looks set to rain all day, so me and James are going to do what we would probably do if we was back in the UK on a Sunday and that is.. simply nothing. *ah bliss* A lazy Sunday is one of my favourite things and is the perfect opportunity to catch up with some blogging favourites and also blog myself. 

I haven't got a current outfit to post or any travel updates, so I'm sitting here tidying my messy folders and LOLing at some of the silly blog shots James has captured. Then it came to me.. today can be a bloopers day. So here it is my recent blogging bloopers = me just being a twat in front of the camera. Happy Sunday! 

BLOGGING BLOOPER - Kirsty Wears BlogBLOGGING BLOOPER - Kirsty Wears BlogBLOGGING BLOOPER - Kirsty Wears BlogBLOGGING BLOOPER - Kirsty Wears BlogBLOGGING BLOOPER - Kirsty Wears BlogBLOGGING BLOOPER - Kirsty Wears BlogBLOGGING BLOOPER - Kirsty Wears BlogBLOGGING BLOOPER - Kirsty Wears Blog

It seems I have a habit of scrunching up my face, pulling the cheesiest of cheese grins. Prancing around seems to be a favourite, oh and I seem to have a problem at keeping my eyes open. I can say safely the majority of my outfit takes look like this and about 5 sometimes 10 if I'm lucky will be blogable.  So there it is today you learnt that I am one big outtake fail and well I'll probably never change. lol
BLOGGING BLOOPER - Kirsty Wears Blog
THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT! 



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Haha your bloopers are excellent!! And you still manage to look bloody beaut in all of them! <3 Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha love the bloopers although mine are alot worse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first skirt is so beaut
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you posted some of your blooper photos! ALL of the outfits in the photos look fabulous and you look very pretty in all of them. Some of my own outfit of the day blooper photos have been much much worse. I have to take 40 or so photos just to get two I want to use. So often they're either out of focus, and I'm not centered in the photo or else I blinked or my mouth was open or I had a weird facial expression.
    I love the colours, prints and styles of all of the outfit pieces shown in this post! Your out-take facial expressions are fun and all of your outfits are GORGEOUS!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete