Travel With Me // Vlogging A Day in Thailand

16:55

Hey everyone, so I made a second vlog over on my youtube channel. I have only just started getting the hang of the whole video editing thang' so hopefully this one has improvements from the first. I would love it if you could give this video a thumbs up and also subscribe if you like seeing my Thailand diaries. I think my next video will be a mini travel lookbook, with a few things I have been wearing recently. Hope you enjoy watching : )



Also if you haven't yet seen my first vlog, then wait to the end of this video and a link will take you straight there : )



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love your video VLOG 2 "Rain, The Beach and The Coolest Shop in Koh Samui - YouTube"! You really managed to get a LOT crammed into an under four minute long YouTube video! Wow, that rain really poured down in the beginning. The sandy beach and clear water look delightful. I love all the colourful fashions and found myself wishing I'd been there to buy some of them. I can't believe how perfectly you edited your videos. I've uploaded close to 30 very short customer lingerie fashion review videos to my YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/misterpantybuns) and have had way over 100,000 views but haven't figured out how to edit videos yet. Your time in Koh Samui looks wonderful! What a treat watching your video (I just watched it twice). I love your outfit photos too.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete