MONDAY ROSE BLUES

16:47

Thailand Blue Dress // Kirsty Wears Style Blog

Midi Dress - Thailand Find (Similar // ASOS)
Bag & Sandals - Primark

I caved and bought something new.. I guess being a lover of fashion and clothes it is just my natural instinct to want to purchase something new to wear when you've worn practically everything (twice) to hand. I picked this little dress up last week after seeing a couple of weeks go, really liking the midi length and dainty rose print. I never really thought of myself as a floral girl but something about this dress made me really drawn to it, maybe it was the fact that it was amazingly bright blue. So after convincing James I needed another dress away I went in the hope that it was still there. I picture this little number perfect in the Autumn (back home) teamed with a little black knitted jumper, belted at the waist, with some really cute ankle boots and a beanie hat. I put together a little look similar to this below showing just how I would style it as A/W look.
Thailand Blue Dress // Kirsty Wears Style BlogThailand Blue Dress // Kirsty Wears Style Blog
Blue dress // Kirsty Wears Style BlogThailand Blue Dress // Kirsty Wears Style BlogThailand Blue Dress // Kirsty Wears Style Blog

Hope everyone has a good week ahead and I shall speak soon.. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments